Our Procedural Team deals with conducting cases before common courts, arbitration courts, administrative courts and public administrative bodies. As a Law Office we represent both economic entities and individual clients. This representation concerns all types of proceedings at each stage, from preparations and conduct of the cases, including filing applications and representing before courts and bodies, to conducting amicable negotiations and enforcement proceedings. While preparing the procedural strategy, in each single case we assess individual risks connected with initiation and conduct of the case. We develop individual strategy within each legal proceedings.
Our Law Office is also experienced in conducting criminal cases, including business trading.
The experience of partners and associates of the Law Office supported by systematic enhancement of knowledge assures legal assistance delivered with appropriate diligence and reliability. Our Procedural Team represents our Clients in the following cases:
- court proceedings including civil, economic and criminal cases before all instances, and before the Supreme Court,
- enforcement and precautionary proceedings,
- insolvency, including both the liquidation of debtor’s property and composition,
- administrative proceedings before governmental and self-regulatory administrative bodies,
- administrative court proceedings before the Voivodship Administrative Courts and Supreme Administrative Court.
Adam Polowiec firstname.lastname@example.org
Tomasz Adamczewski email@example.com